Indoor Air Quality
When you’re at home, you want to feel comfortable. You also want to stay healthy and breathe clean air. However, that’s not always possible when your indoor air quality issues are not kept in check. Indoor air quality includes everything from allergens and mold to excessive humidity and stale air, and it’s key to creating a healthy home. If you want cleaner, healthier indoor air, we can help supply and install the latest in indoor air quality products.
Protect your Family From The Effects of Viruses & Harmful Bacteria*
“Indoor air levels of many pollutants may be 2–5 times, and occasionally, more than 100 times higher than outdoor levels. Indoor air pollutants are of particular concern because most people spend as much as 90% of their time indoors.” —U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Get Hospital Quality Air With The Lennox PureAirTM Air Purification System
Benefits of The Lennox PureAirTM Air Purification System
- Based on Field Studies, Removes or destroys 90% of flu and cold viruses, infectious bacteria like MRSA and other living microorganisms down to 0.01 micron
- Includes Carbon Clean 16 Air Filter, Germicidal/UV Light and a Titanium Dioxide Pure Air Catalyst
- Removes 99.9% of mold spores, pollen, dust and pet dander
- Removes more than 95% of fine particles absorbed by the lungs down to 0.3 microns
*Due to recency of outbreaks no specific claims can be made on the effectiveness of any system on destroying or eliminating the virus commonly known as COVID-19
Have Your Home’s Air Cleaned Just like The Do In The International Space Station
Benefits of Air Scrubber’s ActivePure® Scrubbing Technology
- Fastest most efficient technology available
- Only product in its class to feature NASA Certified Space Technology™
- Effectove agaomst Staph, Strep, E-Coli, Listeria, Swine Flu, Bird Flu, Hepatitus A, Norovius, Bacillus, Psuedomonas and more
- Proven effective in the International Space Station, Liberty Bell, Ground Zero Museum, Major League Baseball facilities, hospitals, schools, hotels and hopefully Your Home
- Made In the USA
Are You Dealing With These Problems?
The quality of the indoor air we breath every day should never be overlooked. Contact us for help!
Find Out How Your Air Measures Up
At Ferrato's, we perform indoor air quality audits to measure the quality of your home’s air. We’ll conduct tests analyzing your temperature, humidity, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, particulates (dust), and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to identify areas needing improvement. We’ll also give tips on where and how to make adjustments that produce more ideal air quality. Some of our methods may involve determining where pollutants enter the home and sealing those points to reduce the amount of particles that can enter the home. We may also look for ventilation inside your home and opportunities to expand or improve your air flow.