Air Conditioning Pros Serving Kirtland OH
Since 1981, Ferrato's Heating & Cooling has provided HVAC services to Kirtland OH and the surrounding areas. Whether you need a new HVAC system installed or a simple tune-up of your existing system, our trained professionals have the experience to handle any situation. We take great pride in being able to utilize the skills and industry knowledge we've gained over the years to meet your needs.
Request a Free Estimate Schedule Service $89 Tune Up Special
Get Your Air Conditioner Back Up and Running ASAP!
Does your air conditioner need repair? We are available 24/7 to help with all of your AC repair needs. We will arrive at your home prepared with all of the parts and equipment needed to repair your system right away!
Ferrato's HVAC Service Advantage
- Implemented COVID-19 Safety Measures
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Prompt Service to the Local Kirtland OH Area
- “Drug-Free” Policy for All Staff
- We Offer Affordable Rates
- Repair Service for All AC Makes & Models
- Our Work is Backed By a Guarantee
- Accredited & A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau
As one of Northern Ohio's most experienced heating & air companies, we have the top technicians to respond to your air conditioning repair and service. Don't wait in line for another company; complete our online request form and get fast air conditioning service and repair today in the Kirtland and surrounding areas.
Common Signals You Should Invest in AC Replacement
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your AC system SEER rating is below 13
- Costly repairs are frequent
- The system uses R22 freon
- Rooms cannot cool down to set temperature
Click for Quote
Click Here to See Financing Options Available
New Air Conditioner Installation & System Replacements
One important thing before moving forward with an AC installation is checking that the system is sized properly. An AC unit that is too small will have to work extra to get your house to the temperature of your liking, and an AC unit that is too big will start and stop too frequently, reducing its efficiency.